Ultimate Chicken Noodle Soup
Out of all the chicken noodle soup recipes, this one is my favorite and is in heavy rotation during the Fall/Winter months. Packed with flavor, tender vegetables, shredded chicken, and bacon bits.....this hearty soup is a favorite with all!
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 can condensed cheese soup (10.75 oz)
- 6-8 cups chicken broth (I use 6)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 2.25 oz bacon bits (or 1 cup choppedcooked bacon)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz egg noodles
In a large Dutch oven, combine the chicken, cheese soup, broth, milk, celery, carrots, Ranch mix, and bacon bits.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 25 minutes.
Stir in the uncooked egg noodles and cheddar cheese.
Allow to cook an additional 8 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
Serve soup warm!!