Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup
A hearty, flavorful soup that is packed with chicken, beans, corn, and diced tomatoes! This is a great, family friendly meal that is ready in under 30 minutes!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 10 oz. red enchilada sauce
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 14 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup corn (frozen or canned works)
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and diced/shredded (whichever preferred)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup Cotija chese, shredded (or Mozzarella)
- Toppings: Sour Cream, Green Onions, Avocado
Heat the olive oil in a pot.
Once oil is heated, add in the onion and green pepper, cooking for about 3-5 minutes.
Pour in the enchilada sauce and cream cheese, stirring until cheese is completely melted.
Add in the tomatoes, beans, and corn, allowing to cook for about 5 minutes.
Add in the cooked chicken and broth, cooking on low for about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and serve in bowls. Top each bowl with shredded cheese and toppings of choice before serving! Enjoy!