Alabama White BBQ Sauce
Alabama White BBQ Sauce has been called the “secret sauce” of some of the best BBQ chefs in the United States. Goes perfectly on sandwiches, burgers, chicken, fries, and more!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth and combined.
Pour into mason jars and refrigerate until ready to use!
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 34IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg