BEST EVER Juicy Burgers
Prepare to fall in love with these Best Ever Juicy Burgers! Simple to make, packed with flavor, and can be made to fit anyone's desires!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter *chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese *grated is best
- 4 cloves garlic *minced
- 2 tablespoon fried onions or chopped onions (optional)
- 2 tablespoon seasoning of choice *check out the Chupacabra seasoning link above for our favorite
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the beef, egg, worchestershire sauce, mustard, butter, bread crumbs, Parmesan, garlic, and onions (if using). *use your hands to combine as it maintains the texture better.
If using a burger press (highly recommend), place meat into the press and form 4 burgers. If you aren't using a press, eye the amount and form into patties using your hands.
Sprinkle desired seasoning on top of burgers evenly.
Place on grill/smoker and cook to desired doneness.
Add cheese and toppings and enjoy the best burger ever!!
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 286mg | Potassium: 484mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 243mg | Iron: 6mg