Crockpot EASY Chicken Tacos
If you are a taco lover, these Crockpot EASY Chicken Tacos are for you! Flavorful and you only need 4 ingredients (plus toppings)!
- 2 lb chicken breasts, boneless/skinless
- 1 packet taco seasoning *or use 3 tbsp homemade recipe above
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 2 cups chicken broth
- toppings of choice (avocado, lettuce, sour cream, cheese, salsa)
- tortillas (flour or corn)
Add the chicken, taco seasoning, ranch seasoning, and chicken broth to your slow cooker.
Place lid on top and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
Once complete, shred chicken using two forks/meat claws.
Serve in tortilla with desired toppings!
Serving: 1taco | Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 683mg | Potassium: 322mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 593IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg