Loaded Chicken and Biscuit Bake
This Loaded Chicken and Biscuit Bake uses only 7 ingredients and comes together in no time! Flavorful and an all in one meal!
- 2 cups chicken *cooked and shredded or chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 10.75 oz
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup bacon *cooked/chopped
- 1 package Pilsbury biscuits 10 count (12 oz package)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, shredded cheese, Ranch dressing mix, and chopped bacon.
Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and toss into the chicken mixture carefully.
Pour mixture into prepared pan and plan pan into oven to cook for 25-30 minutes, or until biscuits are cooked through and golden brown.
Remove from oven and serve! Enjoy!
Calories: 536kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 1228mg | Potassium: 235mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 429IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 179mg | Iron: 3mg