This Vanishing Blueberry Pie comes together in no time and is packed with flavor! Serve on its own, with whipped cream, or vanilla ice-cream to satisfy any sweet tooth craving!
When I was pregnant with my second kiddo, my manager use to bring me a Blueberry Vanishing Pie from a restaurant near her house. It never occurred to me that I could make it myself. I was so excited when I found the recipe online. Most importantly it takes no time at all to make. I started it before my husband put a movie on, and 35 minutes later we had delicious warm pie to enjoy during our date night in.
There is a reason it’s called vanishing blueberry pie! Ha-ha! Hope you guys enjoy it and be sure to come connect with me on Instagram HERE!
Vanishing Blueberry Pie
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp flour *all purpose
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 pastry pie shell 9 inch, frozen
- 3 tbsp flour *all purpose
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend sour cream, flour, sugar, vanilla, salt and egg.
- Folid in the blueberries carefully.
- Pour filling into pie shell and bake for 25 minutes.
- While pie is baking, make the topping by combining flour, butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Sprinkle topping over pie and bake additional 10 minutes. Chill slightly before serving.