If you love muffins, you love these sweet treats! Moist, fluffy, and bursting with flavorful strawberries throughout, these will quickly become a new favorite in your house!
With strawberry season here, these muffins are just the treat to make! Whether enjoyed for breakfast, snack, or an evening treat…..they are perfect anytime!
Last week, since strawberries were on sale at my grocery store, I picked up a few packs and quickly began running through ways to use them up! My kids love eating some with breakfast, so I knew one of the packs would stay untouched by me, haha!!
Since muffins are always a hit in my house due to their “on the go” convenience, I quickly put these together and had them in the oven in no time! My kids, the official taste testers for summer, gave it two thumbs up! I even had some of our neighborhood friends try them and they too, loved them!
With a slight cinnamon flavor combined with juicy strawberry pieces….you’ll have a hard time stopping at just one!!
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425 and grease/line a muffin tray.
- Slightly smash strawberries in a medium bowl using a fork.
- Stir in the sugar, oil, and eggs until combined.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir until just combined and spoon batter into each muffin cup, filling 2/3 full.
- Place tray into preheated oven and bake for 15-16 minutes, or until slightly golden brown in color.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 3-5 minutes before removing from tray.