One of my family’s favorite dinners is Alfredo pasta. Since my family loves pasta, this dish is always a hit. I love it since it is simple to make and my slow cooker does all the work. I can take the credit without having to put all the effort into dinner, hehe!! I made this a few nights ago and we were able to enjoy it for two nights, since it made plenty! Now that school is in session, the kids are busy with sports and activities, and dinner seems to be one of those things to falls through the cracks, the slow cooker is my go to appliance! This takes about 5 minutes to prep and is packed with flavor!! Enjoy!!
- 1lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package, 8 oz, cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz spaghetti pasta (I use whole wheat pasta)
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on bottom followed by water, Italian dressing mix, and garlic.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for about 4-5 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and cream of chicken soup.
- Pour mixture on top of chicken and cover slow cooker with lid.
- Allow to cook for an additional 1-2 hours.
- Cook pasta according to box directions and drain.
- Add cooked pasta to the sauce and stir until combined.
- Scoop desired amount of pasta into bowls and sprinkle parsley on top.
- Serve and enjoy!!