These are so yummy sweet treat! I really enjoyed making these and eating them as well did my husband and kids! Enjoy!
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (12 oz.) bag mini M&Ms (with a few reserved for the top)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 pan with foil and spray lightly with non-sticking spray.
Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until it browns and begins to smell nutty (watch it closely so it doesn’t burn). Allow the butter to cool slightly.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the browned butter and sugars. Stir in eggs, vanilla and salt. Add the flour and stir just until combined.
Add the coconut and M&Ms and stir to combine.