This Instant Pot dish combines pasta, chicken, and sun dried tomatoes in a creamy sauce that will be a new family favorite!
I am always on the hunt for a great pasta dish. Pasta is one of my favorites and budget friendly! Almost always easy to cook and quick to get from the stove (Instant Pot in this case) to the table. In my house, we like to spend time together as a family, not in the kitchen preparing! Luckily, this dish knocks it out of the park in a fraction of the time it TASTES like it took!
There’s something about the combination of sundried tomatoes and cream cheese that drives my kids crazy. Every bite was consumed, every noodle was eaten, and every drop of the wonderful sauce was mopped up from their plates. Even the leftovers were immediately claimed for the next day! Including the spinach with the pasta and chicken, this is a full meal in one pot!
From start to finish, I had this dish ready to enjoy in fifteen minutes! That includes the chicken AND pasta cook time! You can’t beat an Instant Pot dish, right?!
If you are looking for a quick, easy to prepare dish that’s sure to impress, try this one out! This is family friendly, budget friendly, and reheats perfectly for leftovers!
In fact, you can snag this Instant Pot on Amazon, https://amzn.to/2JwS2Jk! Don’t let the Instant Pot scare or intimidate you. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll end up turning to it for everything and tossing the slow cooker and rice cooker! You can’t beat that, right?!
Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless/skinless, diced
- 8 oz ditalini pasta (or elbows)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 6.5 oz sun dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 2 cups spinach (fresh is best, if using frozen...be sure to squeeze water out first)
- In the Instant Pot, add the pasta, chicken broth, butter, and chicken.
- Place lid securely on and move valve to sealed position.
- Set on manual, high pressure, for 3 minutes.
- Once timer goes off, allow a natural pressure release for 5 minutes before releasing valve to remove remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and stir mixture around thoroughly.
- Turn off manual button and switch to saute function.
- Stir in the cream cheese, milk, garlic salt, black pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add in the sun dried tomatoes and spinach stirring until spinach is cooked down a bit.
- Turn Instant Pot off and serve!
Be sure to check out my other tasty Instant Pot recipes here, https://thecookinchicks.com/category/instant-pot/