This Instant Pot Corn on the Cob recipe makes perfectly cooked sweet corn in no time! Tender, quick, and simple….you’ll love it!
I don’t know about you, but corn on the cob is an all time favorite of mine! In fact, any time I tell my kids we are having it with dinner, they all get excited!
Maybe it is the fun pig holders we have (see link below) that make it a hit, or perhaps its simply the incredible taste!
Some melted butter, maybe some sprinkled parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper….YUMMY!!! Plus, its the side dish of summer since that is typically when its in season!
To really bring this corn to the next level, try my Mexican Street Corn recipe….but this cook method! You’ll love it and it will be ready in no time!
Whether you are enjoying this in the summer and don’t want to heat up your kitchen, or want some summer vibes in the winter…this corn is ready in less than ten minutes! Let your Instant Pot do all the work, while you get to relax and perhaps even enjoy a cocktail!
Hope you enjoy this Instant Pot Corn on the Cob! Let me know what toppings you put on yours as I know there are SO many varieties!!
Pig Corn on the Cob Holders: https://amzn.to/35ocxod
Instant Pot: https://amzn.to/35ucxDd
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
- 1 cup water
- 4 ears corn
- Shuck the corn.
- Pour water into Instant Pot.
- Place rack (the metal one it came with) into Instant Pot.
- Place corn onto rack.
- Close lid on Instant Pot and ensure valve is in sealing position.
- Cook on manual, high pressure, for 2 minutes, followed by a quick release.
- Remove lid once pressure is released and serve corn with butter, salt, pepper, or any other toppings desired!