These Pork Chops are both sweet and salty, as well as easy to prepare! With summer weather heading our way, add these to the meal plan and have a grill out!
I am sure I have mentioned it before, but my family loves to grill. Living in Houston, we have year round accessibility to the grill, so its definitely a perk!
Last week, my local grocery store had family packs of pork chops on sale. I grabbed a few packs for the freezer, but of course, left one out for dinner. I love making marinades and rubs and trying something new, so I began rummaging through Pinterest. After seeing a salty type seasoning, as well as a sweet glaze, I decided to combine the two and make a salty and sweet rub to go on top.
Within a few short minutes, I had it prepped and ready to go! I put it aside, moved on with my day and come dinnertime, simply threw the chops on the grill, spread the rub on, and dinner was served!
I chose to serve the pork chops with my steamed veggies and my Amish noodles (since my kids are huge pasta fans)!
With Spring/summer weather here, fire up the grill and make these glazed pork chops for dinner! You’ll be glad you did!!
Glazed Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder (more or less depending on preference)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 pork chops (I use boneless, bone in work as well)
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cayenne powder, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Rub seasoning evenly onto both sides of each pork chop. Continue until all are coated.
- Place pork chops onto preheated grill grates and grill about 10 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
- Remove from grill and serve with side dish(es) of choice.