This delicious Potato salad includes hard boiled eggs, crunchy celery, onion, and flavor that is sure to be the hit of any gathering!
A few summers back, I went to a BBQ at my aunts house. This potato salad was brought by my cousins wife, Rachel. Both my hubby and I devoured it, and decided, we needed that recipe! It was one of the best potato salads we had ever had!! Well, I just now got around to making it and it turned out just as delicious as I remembered.
The crunch from the celery was my favorite part, but the flavor was incredible and this dish quickly became my go to potato salad.
Now, each time I make it for a get together, everyone raves over it and asks for the recipe! Look no further because here it is (video above as well)!
Enjoy and a special thanks to Rachel (check her fabulous blog out too)!
*Be sure to sign up for my newsletter below! Simply add your email address and you’ll receive my latest recipes directly to your inbox! Plus, I do monthly prize giveaways for my subscribers only, so its a win win!
Here are some other side dish ideas from the blog, https://thecookinchicks.com/category/side-dishes/
Delicious Potato Salad
- 2 lbs potatoes, (Russet) peeled/diced
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Boil potatoes until tender, drain. Do not overcook!
- Cool potatoes and cut into cubes, or cut prior to boiling.
- Mix mayo, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- Add potatoes, celery, onion, and eggs, toss.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled (at least 4 hours)
- Serve and enjoy!