I love,love,love cookie dough but I know it’s not good for you with the raw egg in it. I found a recipe with no egg and it so it’s safe to eat! Yummy! These are so good if you are a cookie dough lover like me!
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
1½ cups packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
6 ounces miniature chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well — use your hands to get it together the best.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Dip in chocolate, drizzle with chocolate or eat as is — equally delicious no matter what!
- Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.