This tasty dessert is so simple, light tasting, and perfect to make when having company over, parties, weekend sweet treats, and more! When I was making these, I was able to change each one to fit the person that would be eating it. So, my hubby and I had a full brownie piece in ours, however, my son who isn’t a fan of too much chocolate, had more raspberries in his and just a scoop of pudding. The raspberries, pudding, and brownie bites all complimented each other perfectly making this a delicious treat!
- 1 box brownie mix (enough for an 8×8 pan) **or make our homemade brownies
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding (3.4 oz) + ingredients to make pudding
- 1 container fresh raspberries, rinsed
- Prepare the brownies as directed on package or in recipe. Once baked, allow to cool completely.
- While brownies are cooling, prepare the instant pudding. Keep in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Rinse raspberries and pat dry.
- Once brownies are cooled completely, cut into small bite sized pieces.
- To assemble parfait, place a layer of pudding on bottom of dish. Layer a few brownie pieces next, followed by the raspberries. Repeat layers until dish is full. *You can make this in bowls, cups, mini trifle bowls, or a full sized trifle bowl.
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to enjoy!