Comfort food at its finest with this incredible Chicken Noodle Casserole! Pasta, chicken, and veggies combined into an all in one meal that will satisfy everyone’s taste buds!
This casserole screams comfort food, right? Not only is it incredibly flavorful, but it is also quite simple to make. Last week, I made this for several neighbors. Everyone said they thoroughly enjoyed it and it was a hit. Whether you make this for a night with little to no time for meal prep, give this to a neighbor or friend, or make it when someone in the family is under the weather; this is definitely my new go to recipe. I love how it not only includes pasta and chicken, but it also has veggies throughout it. My kids ate it up and although I know they saw the veggies in it, none of them chose to pick them out, so that was definitely a win!!
Enjoy this Chicken Noodle Casserole and be sure to let me know what you think if you make it! I love feedback and I LOVE hearing from each and every one of you!
9 x 13 casserole dish: https://amzn.to/2QAHO1H
Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 3 cups egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 12 oz frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6-7 Ritz crackers, crushed
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain water.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, chicken, frozen veggies, milk, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, salt, pepper, onion powder, melted butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Spray a casserole dish (9 x 13) with cooking spray or grease it.
- Pour pasta mixture into dish and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese and crushed cracker on top of casserole.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 350, for 30 minutes covered with foil, 10 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven and serve! Enjoy!