These Buckeye Brownies include a rich, decadent brownie with an incredible peanut butter filling and tasty chocolate topping! Perfect for those sweet tooth cravings!
As you know from my chocolate recipes on here, I am a HUGE chocolate fan. If it has peanut butter added in, its even better! Nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING, is better then chocolate peanut butter!!
When I made these brownies last night, I couldn’t believe I only ate one. These are probably my most favorite brownie EVER, and for me, that is saying a lot!!! Not only were these a huge hit with my hubby and I, but my kids went crazy over these as well!
I took a shortcut and opted to make boxed brownies. If you have more time, or don’t have a boxed brownie mix on hand, feel free to make homemade brownies and simply omit the package from directions below!
Definitely try these Buckeye Brownies if you have a sweet tooth craving and are a chocolate peanut butter fan like I am!
- 19.5 oz boxed brownie mix *and ingredients listed on box
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 tbsp butter
- 8 oz creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare and bake brownie mix as directed on box using a 9×13 baking pan. Let cool.
- Mix powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter, and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Spread mixture on top of cooled brownies.
- Chill in refrigerator for one hour.
- In saucepan, mix together 6 tbsp butter and chocolate chips until melted.
- Pour chocolate mixture over peanut butter brownies. Let cool and cut into squares.