Now THESE are amazing! Do you love sweet potatoes?? Well, my family sure does and so these were a huge hit!!
Last week, my local grocery store had their sweet potatoes on sale and since it had been a while since we had them, I added them to my cart. When I got home, I had originally planned on having my hubby smoke them on his smoker (recipe for that is coming soon), but ended up forgetting and not having enough time. I peeled, diced, and tossed these with a few on hand ingredients and these were ready to go! My youngest kiddo went back for seconds, thirds, and if we had had enough for fourths, I bet he would have tried, lol!!
These are a great, inexpensive side dish that compliment any meal!
Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 4 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 and prepare potatoes by peeling and dicing.
- In a medium to large Ziploc bag, add the garlic, olive oil, melted butter, Parmesan, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Add the peeled/diced potatoes into the bag and seal closed.
- Toss bag a few times to coat potatoes evenly.
- Open bag and pour potato mixture onto a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet into oven and bake for about 20-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle some dried Parsley on top if desired.
Recipe adapted from: Lil Luna