A few weeks ago, we were contacted by a company called Lovebean Fudge. They sell chocolate and caramel spreads that are 100% organic and vegan/Paleo. Their ingredients are clean and simple, all of their products include MCT fats from organic coconut, and they always sweeten with low glycemic coconut nectar. When they first contacted me, as soon as I heard the word chocolate, I knew I needed to try it. When it arrived, I began thinking of a new, fun way to use it. I decided to use it in a brownie recipe and wow, let me tell you, these was AMAZING!!! I will confess, I most definitely ate
several a spoonful while making these and even by the spoonful, it was so yummy! When I opened the container, I could actually see the coconut oil mixed within it!! Their “original coconut” fudge spread is gently heated, uses extra virgin coconut oil, and is a creamy dark chocolate with hints of coconut. Their “essentially raw” fudge spread is never heated, uses extra virgin coconut oil, and has a delicious flavor of cacao, vanilla, and citrus!
If you heat it in the microwave for a few seconds and then pour it over ice cream, it actually creates a “shell” similar to the “magic shell” sold in stores!! Whether enjoyed at room temperature or heated gently, you will love their product!!
These brownies took minutes to whip together, only 4 ingredients, and were a huge hit with my family!! Enjoy!!
- 1 cup Lovebean fudge spread
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
*If you cannot get Lovebean fudge spread, you can use Nutella in it’s place
- In a bowl, combine the fudge spread and eggs.
- Once creamy and smooth, add in the flour.
- Grease a muffin tray or use liners.
- Scoop batter into each cup evenly. *I was able to get about 10
- Sprinkle walnuts on top if using, or you can mix them into the batter prior to scooping into muffin tray.
- Place tray into a preheated oven, 350, and bake for about 8-10 minutes. *They will look under cooked at this point, that’s okay, they will set up perfectly while cooling)
- Remove from oven and enjoy!!