Before Thanksgiving break, my kiddos school was having a “pie drive”. Moms, dads, and family members were asked to make or buy pies to donate to the teachers. Each teacher would get to bring a pie home to enjoy over the break!! Since I LOVE any and every opportunity to bake, I quickly signed up to bring two pies.
Since anything chocolate is a winner with me, I knew I wanted to make a chocolate pie! After heading to the store and getting some ingredients, this chocolate pudding pie came together in no time and looked quite pretty once assembled! My daughters art teacher ended up receiving one of the pies and took a bite proclaiming it to be “amazing” (my daughter relayed that to me of course, haha).
With Christmas festivities coming up, this is a great pie to make for family, friends, teachers, or your parties! It is incredibly simple to make and you can have it ready to go in no time!!
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 package (5.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding
- 6.5 oz. can Reddi Whip (cool whip in the can)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Pour evaporated milk into a bowl.
- Add in the dry pudding mix and using an electric mixer, beat until well blended and mixture starts to thicken up.
- Spray in the contents of the Reddi Whip leaving just a bit leftover in the can for topping.
- Mix Reddy Whip into mixture well until all is incorporated.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of pie.
- Place pie in refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours, or until set.
- Prior to serving, spray remaining Reddi Whip in decorative pattern on top.
- Serve and enjoy!!