These have to be just about the easiest, most flavorful muffins ever! Only 3 ingredients needed!! Not only did I have these ready for the oven in no time, but they were a huge hit with the entire family!
We enjoyed these as a breakfast treat, but they are great for quick on the go snacks, after dinner treat, or even to freeze for a later date!
Next time you are at the store, be sure to pick up the 3 ingredients needed and whip these up! You’ll love these moist, pumpkin filled Fall treats!!
- 1 box Spice cake (any brand)
- 1 can pumpkin (15 oz.)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, combine the spice cake and pumpkin.
- Once mixed, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a muffin tray with paper liners, silicone liners, or cooking spray.
- Scoop the batter (it will be thick) into each muffin cup about 2/3 full.
- Place in preheated oven, 350, for about 16-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes before enjoying!