One of my favorite meals to make are shish kabobs. You can add anything and everything you want, change up the flavor, and they are a meal all in themselves!!
I was given the opportunity to test out Moore’s Marinades and the first marinade to catch my eye was the Asian Teriyaki. My hubby and I love teriyaki, so I knew we’d love it. We decided to add some pineapple, green peppers, red onions, and chicken to ours and the end result was fabulous!
The marinade had a sweet garlic, soy, and ginger flavor! I would say the heat level was a medium, and even my kids LOVED it!!
Click HERE to see my video tutorial!!!
Be sure to check out their page for other good flavors!!
- 1 (16 oz) bottle Moore’s Asian Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into chunks
- 1 whole pineapple, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- The night before you are cooking the kabobs, place all the cut up chicken in a large Ziploc bag and pour 8 oz. marinade into bag.
- Seal bag and toss to coat chicken thoroughly.
- Place bag in refrigerator overnight….if in a hurry, marinade at least 3 hours.
- Once ready to grill, assemble skewers by putting one piece of marinated chicken on the skewer, followed by one piece of onion, green pepper, and pineapple.
- Continue pattern until all skewers are full.
- Place on grill and brush one more coat of marinade on top of entire kabob.
- Grill for about 5 minutes on each side, adding one more coat of marinade when you flip sides.
- Remove from grill and serve!!