This may be just about the easiest recipe ever! Only 3 ingredients thrown into your slow cooker, and no work for you to do. Can’t get any easier than that, right? With baseball season here, and my family on the go each night, I always look for quick, easy dinners that we can eat quickly. I made this last week before my son’s first game of the season and everyone ate it quickly and happily. No complaints, great flavor, and the pork chops were so tender. Typically my kids do not like pork chops because they can get somewhat tough when grilling them. I have found that cooking them in the slow cooker keeps them extremely tender and they literally fall apart with a fork. Not only does that keep my kids happy and willing to eat it, but it makes things even easier to make for dinner!! This is definitely a must try!! Enjoy!!
- 4-6 pork chops (bone in or boneless work)
- 1 can chicken broth (14 oz)
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
- Place pork chops on bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour the chicken broth on top of pork chops.
- Sprinkle onion mix on top of pork chops evenly.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve!!