I love spicing up side dishes at dinnertime. My kids are quite the picky veggie eaters, so I tried this version of cauliflower. Two out of my three kids gobbled it up, which was a win in my eyes. The pickiest one, being a two year old, tends to not try foods outside of the box, so I am guessing that is why he refused to try it he-he!!! I’m sure had he tried it, he would have loved it, right?? : )
- One head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Fresh Parmesan cheese
- In a large Ziploc bag, place minced garlic and olive oil inside.
- Add in cauliflower and toss to coat thoroughly
- Spread cauliflower on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top and place in a preheated oven (450) for about 25 minutes, or until slightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top.
- Return to the oven for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm!