These were so yummy! They fell off the bone. We don’t do ribs often, but this will be my go to recipe when I want some ribs!!
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs (The store didn’t have 4 pounds so I just got 3lbs and cut in half to get them to fit into the crock pot.
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce (I did 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Season ribs with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow baking pan. Brown in oven 15 minutes. Turn over, and brown another 15 minutes; drain fat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and salt and pepper. Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.