As you know from my chocolate postings on here, I am a HUGE chocolate fan. If it has peanut butter added in, its even better! Nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING, is better then chocolate peanut butter!! I made these brownies last night and couldn’t believe I only ate one. These are probably my most favorite brownie EVER, and for me, that is saying a lot!!! Definitely try these, and if you do, Ill probably come over if I know you have them in the house ha-ha!!! Enjoy!!
- 19 1/2 oz package brownie mix (I used Ghiradelli chocolate chunk)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tbsp butter, divided
- 8 oz jar creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz chocolate chips (semi sweet)
- Prepare and bake brownie mix as directed on box using a 9×13 baking pan. Let cool.
- Mix powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter, and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Spread mixture on top of cooled brownies.
- Chill in refrigerator for one hour.
- In saucepan, mix together 6 tbsp butter and chocolate chips until melted.
- Pour chocolate mixture over peanut butter brownies. Let cool and cut in to squares.