Just in time for Christmas, these Pretzel Turtles are incredibly simple to make and a hit with all!
Growing up, my dad LOVED turtles, so this year I made this shortcut version just for him! Of course, since it made tons, I plan on adding it to the Christmas goodie tray, but majority are for him, hehe!! Melted caramel, creamy chocolate, a hint of salt, and a crunch from the pretzel….you’ll be going back for more!
- 1 bag pretzels (mini twists or squares work)
- 1 bag Rolo’ s
- 1 bag Pecans
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Place pretzels in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Unwrap Rolo’s and place one on top of each pretzel.
- Place cookie sheet in oven and bake for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately place one pecan on top of each Rolo, pressing until it is slightly flattened.
- Allow pretzels to cool to room temp, or place in refrigerator.
- Once set, serve or place in airtight container!