Easy Greasy

Easy Greasy

A few weeks ago, I was approached by a company called Easy Greasy. I was asked to do a product review as well as have the opportunity to give one of you a chance to win the product as well. Since I LOVE trying new kitchen products, I jumped at the opportunity and I am SO glad I did. This handy colander is quickly becoming one of my favorite products!!

First off, I love the bright color of it. Color in the kitchen (as far as products go) is one of my favorite things! They offer blue, green, purple, and red!! How fun, right??

Second, have you ever drained meat to get the grease/fat out and made a mess of things, or needed to save some of the drippings but found it hard to drain while still collecting the necessary amount? Well, this colander is quite convenient for that! It saves you from making any messes while draining, allows you to collect ALL drippings, and stores them in a handy container until cool and ready to handle.

The strainer sits conveniently in the heat resistant container. Simply pour the cooked food into the strainer and allow draining. Then, remove the strainer and easily move your food to a pot/dish while the hot grease is safely contained. Once the grease has cooled, secure the lid onto the container (super convenient) and store it, or scoop the grease and toss it in the trash!

The Easy Greasy is also great to use as a strainer for pastas, vegetables, or to put cheesecloth in and strain for jams/jellies!

My husband especially loved that I no longer was pouring hot grease down the drain (oops on my part)!!

All in all, this product was a winner in my household and I highly recommend trying it out!!! Be sure to check out their website, as well as give them a like on Facebook!!

Easy Greasy is willing to send one of YOU their product to try for yourself!! All you need to do is answer the question below!! Winner will randomly be selected on Dec 26!!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

What recipe would you make first to try out the Easy Greasy????

Easy Greasy

Easy Greasy

Print Friendly

77 comments

1. Peg Fornefelt says:

I would make chili and use this to drain the meat as well as to drain the cans of beans! I LOVE this idea!

2. Tammy says:

Anything with hamburger!
    After cooking burger, I’ve always removed the pan from the burner and the propped up one side with a hot pad so the burger could drain. Then I’d scoop it into the trash. But always have to play the game of trying to keep the meat pushed back while I’m scooping the grease. What a great invention! Why has it taken so long? Thanks for sharing!

3. Claire Vereker says:

I would make my spaghetti with meat sauce! I could use it to drain the beef and the pasta! Family favorite!

4. James Krantz says:

I would make my special 3 meat chili if I had one of these. Right now with my income being so little since I live on disability and social security with Food Stamps and after paying my rent which takes over half of the total of my two checks I cannot afford something like this and when the time come to make my chili I have to use 3 strainers since all I have are 3 small ones.

5. Tiffany Bussard says:

Wow, what a great idea! This would make draining meat a lot easier for so many of the meals I make, especially my family’s favorite taco salad.

6. Anetra Henderson says:

I would make my famous Nacho Fries with fresh home made pico de gallo. I think this product is the best thing since sliced bread. I drain my meat from a metal collandar onto a paper plate to cool and go in trash so ucky and messy. Good luck to all.

7. Sherry McBriar says:

I would love this, my biggest issue is arthritis and holding the pan and cover together while lifting a heavy pan. Huge mess. This product looks like the perfect solution!

8. Nancy says:

This sounds like something I would use for any meat that needs to have the grease removed. Right now, I use a baster and it is so hard to get the grease out of the long tube.

9. Chuck Mencke says:

What a fantastic product. The first recipe I would make is grand beef tacos. Yummy. Even if I don’t win, I’m going to order one.

10. Roselyn Peterson says:

I would use this for any and every thing that required straining. Sometimes some of the recipe calls for some of the liquid to be added back into the recipe if more liquid is needed.

11. Patty Treadwell says:

Homemade Tacos!! I too dump grease down sink with hot water an dish soap….boyfriend does not like either!!! Easy Greasy would be perfect!!

12. Debbie says:

I use ground beef a lot so it would be very handy when draining the grease off. Would love to try it. 🙂

13. Marian Hovencamp says:

This product would be awesome for cooking ground beef and sausage, or even stirfrying chicken. I end up putting a lid on and try draining it into a can. Can be messy and drip.

14. Kristin says:

Congrats!!! You have been selected as the prize giveaway winner!!!!! Please email me your address so I can get this shipped right out to you! Thanks!!

Comments are closed.