I don’t know about you, but I love a one pan dinner! Not only is clean up a breeze, but it keeps things contained. My kitchen doesn’t look like a tornado hit it after dinner, and typically, one pan dinners are quick and easy!!
This one is incredibly simple, healthy, and based on the fact that all three kiddos of mine ate it up happily, I would say its “family approved”!!
My daughter absolutely despises vegetables, but even she gobbled them all down!!
Needless to say, I will definitely be making this again…..and again…….and again!!
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. Italian salad dressing
- 3 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey (local, raw honey is best)
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt/ Ground Black Pepper
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes, cut into halves
- In a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup Italian dressing, Balsamic vinegar, honey, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper according to taste and place in heated skillet.
- Cook for about 6-7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- About 3 minutes in, add half the dressing mixture making sure to coat chicken entirely.
- Remove cooked chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Add asparagus/carrots to the skillet and allow to cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add veggies to the chicken and set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tbsp. dressing to skillet and cook for 1 minute, until sauce thickens up a bit.
- Add tomatoes, carrot/asparagus mixture, and chicken back to skillet and toss to coat all with thickened sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Recipe from: Cooking Classy