When making sandwiches, serving chili, or looking for a side to compliment dinner, there is nothing better than good ol’ homemade made, right? This bread turns out perfect each and every time I make it! Putting the ingredients into the machine takes less than five minutes, and the bread turns out fluffy and soft. I like to serve ours right out of the machine, so it is still warm!! My kids love to dip theirs in honey, whereas my hubby enjoys it with a bit of butter.
You can slice up the remaining bread and use it for sandwiches the next day! Not only is this simple, but it is much better for you than store bought bread since you know each and every ingredient that goes into this.
If you are in the market for a bread machine, here is one that is affordable and has great reviews….. click here.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 4 tbsp. oil (I use vegetable oil)
- 1 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast
- Place ingredients into bread machine pan in order listed above. *Create a well to pour yeast into so it does not touch any liquid
- Click pan into place in your bread machine.
- Turn on the 1 1/2 lb setting, which is about 3 hours.
- Once bread is done, allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from pan.
- Slice and serve with honey, butter, or make a sandwich!! Enjoy!