Yep, you read that title correctly. These brownies are SO easy to make. Seriously, one bowl only. I had them ready for the oven in no time, probably the same amount of effort a boxed brownie mix takes. They were incredibly moist and fudge like, which is exactly what I like! Served with a scoop of ice-cream, these make the best sweet treat!! Enjoy!
- One bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate and butter.
- Melt in microwave in 30 second increments.
- Stir until completely smooth.
- Add in sugar, eggs, flour, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Once everything is combined and smooth, pour batter into a greased 8 x 8 pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Once toothpick is inserted in center of brownies and comes out clean, remove from oven.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes prior to serving!! Enjoy!!