One of my most favorite side dishes to serve, is roasted zucchini. Not only is it extremely tender and packed with flavor, but it is also extremely simple to make. Adding Parmesan cheese and some various spices, you can have it on the table in no time. My kids are surprisingly huge fans of the vegetable and almost always ask for seconds. If you love zucchini, or serving fresh veggies with your meals, this is a must try!!
- 4 large zucchinis
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut zucchinis into slices, about 1/2″ thick.
- Place all zucchini slices into a large bag.
- Add in about 1-2 tbsp olive oil, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Pour coated zucchini slices onto cookie sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and place in oven.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven and serve!!