This post brought to you by Campbell Soup Company. The content and opinions expressed below are that of The Cookin’ Chicks.
Recently, Campbell has created a new product called Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking. This product is the next generation of the iconic Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken soups for cooking, allowing families to create delicious homemade meals in thirty minutes or less.
Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking recipes
Since I am a HUGE fan of quick and easy dinners, I knew I HAD to try it out. These new pourable, ready to use soups are packaged conveniently in cartons and come in four flavors. Savory Portobello Mushroom, Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock, Sweet Onion, and Mexican Style Tomato. These soups are priced at $2.19 per 14.5 oz and can be found in the soup aisle of grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide.
I decided to use the Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock to make Campbell’s Quick Chicken Pot Pie and it was not only incredibly simple, but it was loaded with flavor. Since my brothers family, parents, and my family all got together, I prepared two chicken pot pies and had them on the table in under 30 minutes. Everyone loved them and thought I had put tons of time and effort into preparing them. Hehe, our little secret
- 1 carton (14.5 oz) Creamy Herb & Garlic w/ chicken stock soup
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 12 oz package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix (Bisquick)
- In a 9 inch pie plate, combine the herb and garlic soup, cooked chicken, and frozen veggies.
- Once mixed, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, egg, and biscuit mix.
- Pour biscuit batter on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 400, for about 30 minutes, or until crust is golden and cooked.
If you are looking for a quick, tasty meal for your family, definitely check out Campbell’s Soups For Easy Cooking. You can make everything from enchiladas, stroganoffs, pot pies, and pork dishes. Enjoy!!