This post brought to you by CHA! by Texas Pete. All opinions are 100% mine.
Since school is now in session, but the weather has still been sunny and warm, my hubby and I have kept the grill going and have been making lots of “summer” type meals. A few nights ago, we threw these burgers together and they were a HUGE hit. My kids don’t like anything with spice to it, so we didn’t use the sauce on theirs. The mayo sauce added so much flavor and really gave these a good kick. Since you can adjust the sauce to your liking, these can be changed to each persons preference!!
I used Texas Pete CHA! to make the sauce. Texas Pete CHA! is a Sriracha sauce that was introduced earlier this year and has rapidly gained popularity. I love using it in many of my recipes due to the taste and texture. It’s not just a condiment, its an ingredient!! You should be able to find it in your grocery store, but if not, you can also find it at texaspete.com. Texas Pete hot sauces have been a staple on southern tables for decades and have been gaining popularity nationwide and in many other countries.
Since I LOVE Texas Pete products, they have offered one lucky follower the chance to win a CHA! gift pack (includes a bottle of CHA! and other goodies!) In order to enter, all you need to do is leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite recipe ideas using CHA! by Texas Pete. We will randomly select a winner on September 19th!!
You can also find more CHA! recipes on CHAddiction.com.
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- Hamburger buns
- Cheese, sliced (I used American but you can use any)
- Sliced avocado/tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2-4 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- Form beef or turkey into 4 patties.
- Sprinkle salt/pepper on top of meat to season lightly.
- Place meat patties on grill and cook until no longer pink (or slightly pink center depending on preferece).
- While meat is cooking, combine the mayo and Sriracha sauce in a small bowl. Adjust sauce to your liking.
- Place cheese slices on each burger and allow to melt.
- Remove from the grill.
- To assemble burger, place one patty on each bun and top with avocado/tomato.
- Spread mayo sauce on top bun and place lid on top of burger.