Since my family lives in Seattle, WA, we always have salmon in our freezer! Our kids LOVE eating it for dinner, as do my hubby and I. Last week I decided to use up some of my cilantro in the garden and make this salon dish. Not only did my hubby and I go back for seconds, but the kids did too!! My oldest, 7 year old, asked if I could make this every night, haha!! Not only was it so simple to make, but it was quick to throw together, had easy clean up, and was healthy!! Hope your family enjoys it as much as mine did!!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lb salmon fillet
- In a food processor, add the oil, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, and garlic.
- Pulse on low until blended.
- Place salmon on a piece of foil and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the salmon to taste.
- Spread cilantro lime mixture on top of fish.
- Place foil on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven, 400, for about 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and foil, and serve!!