A few nights ago, I decided to make these potato wedges with some BBQ chicken we were having. Not only were they simple to make, but they were packed with flavor. I did add Cayenne Pepper to give it a spicy kick of flavor, however, if you don’t like spice, simply leave it out and it will still be a hit! My kids kept saying how impressed they were that mama can make “french fries” at home, hehe!! Enjoy!!
- 2 1/2 lbs potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (only if you want the spicy kick)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Clean potatoes and slice into wedges.
- Place potatoes into a Ziploc bag and add in the olive oil.
- Shake bag around until potatoes are fully coated.
- Add in the garlic, parsley, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Shake around until potatoes are coated.
- Open bag and pour onto a lined (with foil or parchment paper) cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven, 450, for about 20 minutes. Flip potatoes to other side and cook an additional 15 minutes.