Now that summer is here, one of my family’s favorite things to do is BBQ. My hubby comes home from work, gets the grill fired up, and the kids run through the sprinkler. Come dinnertime, everyone runs to the table to eat and heads back out to play some more. These pork chops were a huge hit with everyone last week, kids included!! I simply threw some ingredients in a bag that morning, placed the pork chops in the bag, and a few hours later they were ready to grill!! These were packed with flavor and definitely a new family favorite!!
- 4-6 pork chops (boneless or bone-in)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large Ziploc bag, add the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vegetable oil, cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Dry the pork chops using a paper towel.
- Place pork chops into bag and seal closed.
- Carefully mix bag around making sure to coat every pork chop with marinade.
- Place bag in refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours. *I marinated mine for about 7 hours
- Grill the pork chops over high heat for about 6 minutes on each side. (temperature should reach 160 on meat thermometer)
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.