Have you seen the picture floating around Pinterest and Facebook of the mini pancake bites? It always looks so good, so I knew, that was definitely one breakfast item I had to try this weekend. Since we didn’t have any Bisquick in our pantry, I whipped up our Fluffy pancake recipe and adapted it for this recipe. My kids LOVED these!! We used blueberries and chocolate chips, but you can definitely keep them plain, use cinnamon/sugar, apples, and more. The possibilities are endless!! These are perfect for breakfast, snacks, lunches, having company over, and more! We made both mini muffins and regular sized muffins, just adjusted the cooking time accordingly. Like I said, the variety and possibilities are endless!
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Cooking Spray
- Blueberries, Chocolate Chips, Cinnamon, etc
- Syrup (optional)
**You can use Bisquick for the pancakes if easier, either one works great!!
- In a bowl, combine the milk and vinegar. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk the egg and melted butter into the milk, stirring until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until mixed well.
- Spray or grease a muffin tray (mini or regular sized)
- Pour pancake batter into each muffin cup, filling it up about 2/3 full
- Once tray is full, add the topping of your choice to each cup. *We used about 4-5 blueberries in each cup, and 3-4 chocolate chips in our other cups
- Place in a preheated oven, 350, and bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve with syrup if desired!