My hubby left on a business trip this past Monday. Since he doesn’t get home until next Friday, I tried to plan kid-friendly, quick dinners, that wouldn’t take too much preparation. I made this dish a few nights back and it was a hit. I literally had it ready for the oven in about 5 minutes. We had enough leftovers for lunch the next day, and it was quite the budget friendly dinner!! This would be a perfect meal to bring to someone too!!
- 1 bag (25 oz) Ravioli (you can use meat filled or cheese, I used cheese as it was on sale)
- 1 jar marinara sauce (24 oz)
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Spray or grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the marinara sauce on bottom of pan.
- Place a single layer of ravioli next (half the bag).
- Cover with half the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle 1 cup Mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place the remaining ravioli in a single layer on top of cheese.
- Pour remaining sauce on top, followed by remaining 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle some Italian Seasoning on top if desired, along with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven, 400, for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit at least 5 minutes.