Growing up, I remember my Aunt Melissa making these when my family would come to visit. These muffins are so tasty, and are perfect for breakfast, snacking, and get together’s!! They are simple to make and make about 2 dozen per batch!! Yum!!!
Check out our video tutorial to watch how these are made!!
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, and pecans. Set aside.
- Combine the melted butter and eggs, mix well.
- Stir into flour mixture, until just combined.
- Grease a mini muffin pan and fill each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 350, for about 15-20 minutes, or until muffins test done.
- Remove immediately and serve!
- Enjoy! : )