These are so yummy and easy to make! The kids even helped me make these, and they were the perfect addition to our Patriotic themed meal!! Enjoy!!
- Strawberries, washed and dried
- White chocolate
- Blue sugar, edible glitter, or sprinkles
- Place blue sugar in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave on 50% power for two minutes.
- Stir until the bowl is no longer hot.
- Dip the lower two thirds of the strawberries in the melted white chocolate.
- Then, dip the lower third of the strawberries in the blue sugar or spoon it onto the strawberry.
- Place on wax paper until completely cool.