My mom has made this pasta salad for years and it is always a hit at parties, bbq’s, etc. It is full of flavor and color, and is quite easy to make!! Thanks mom for this recipe! Yum!
- 1 lb tri color rotini, cooked
- 1 bottle Robusto Italian Dressing
- Broccoli heads
- Baby tomatoes (cut in half)
- Olives (sliced)
- Boil water and cook pasta until al dente….dont overcook.
- About one minute from pasta being cooked, add in desired amount of broccoli heads. You are not cooking the broccoli, just putting it in the water long enough to bring out the green color more.
- Drain pasta/broccoli and rinse with cold water.
- Transfer pasta/broccoli to bowl and add in sliced olives and halved tomatoes.
- Mix in dressing until desired taste is reached.
- Mix everything until evenly coated and serve.
- Refrigerate to keep cool!!
*This recipe really is designed to make it to taste…if you like more of one thing and less of another, change it around. Add a lot of dressing, or a little, play around with it, ; )