I had a big sweet tooth tonight so I decided to make these! They turned out very well and yet again super easy to make. I think a little fun to make too!!
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Gluten Free brownie mix
- Butter and eggs as called for on brownie box
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups gluten free powdered sugar
- 1 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line pan with aluminum foil; grease bottom of pan with shortening. Make and bake brownies as directed on box, using butter and eggs, for (8- or 9-inch) square pan. Cool 1 hour.
- 2In medium bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk and peppermint extract. Beat in enough powdered sugar on low speed of electric mixer until blended and slightly crumbly. Turn mixture onto surface sprinkled with powdered sugar. Knead lightly to form a smooth ball. Pat mixture evenly over top of brownies.
- 3Spread frosting over brownies. To serve, remove brownies from pan by lifting on aluminum foil; transfer to cutting board. With long sharp knife, cut into squares, 4 rows by 4 rows.